When we all work together to provide a safety net for the most vulnerable in our community, we strengthen the city we live in. When a community gives families with children the opportunity to achieve a sustainable and independent life, we are empowering families and ensuring a better future for us all. Everyone wants to see children succeed in school and families to become productive members of their community. Get involved with Family Promise of Irving – make it happen.
As a Community of Faith
- Host Congregation
- Buddy Congregation
- Financial Partner
As an Individual
- Join a committee (fundraising, public relations, facility management )
- Day Facility Volunteer (phone duty, filing, assisting guests, computer work)
- Financial Supporter (monthly contribution, one time contribution)
As a Community Partner
- Sponsor Fund Raising events
- In-Kind donations of services and products
- Organize Awareness/Fund Raising Events to benefit Family Promise of Irving
As a Social Service Partner
- Refer the families with children experiencing homelessness who come to your agency to our program.
- Provide mentoring, job training, housing assistance to families while they are guests of the Family Promise program.